KET 1 COURSE
domingo, 26 de febrero de 2023
6.3.- Reading and writing
What is the mean of transport you like travelling most and why?
I like travelling most by plane because I love eating and drinking on it.
Collaborative exercises on page 38 and 39
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Entrada más reciente
Entrada antigua
Inicio
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Academic Integrity
Video quiz of Academic Integrity (A2 level): https://app.kwizie.ai/en/qp/868614
1.1.- My family and the use of have got
What famous families do you know? Why are they a famous family? Reading Passage: ' A Special Family Day' Every weekend, I vi...
2.6.- Subject vs object pronouns
Another day in paradise song video by Phil Collins with English and Spanish subtitles Sir, can you help me ? It 's another day with you...
1.5.- The time and the wh- questions in present simple
What is it? What do we use it for? Introductory video about what time do you..? Collaborative online exercise about telling the time https...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario