miércoles, 15 de febrero de 2023

2.5.- Speaking about preferences

 Introductory video about preference conversation


What kind of movies do you like?
I love comedy and action movies.

How about you Muriel?
I prefer horror movies.

Why do you like horror movies?
Because they're terrifying.

Is that a good thing?
For me, it is.

To be honest, I prefer reading books.

What is your favourite kind of music?
I like hip-hop because of rhythm and the lyrics.

I enjoy classical music.

My favourite genre is rock.

I am not so interested in paintings but I think some sculptures in the town centre are pretty interesting.

Exercises 1 and 2 on page 16

Speaking practice

A: What do you like doing in your free time?
B: I like/love watching videos on youtube.
A: What is your favourite channel on youtube?
B: I love English with Lucy.
A: Why don't you prefer another one?
B: Because I learn British expressions they don't appear in the textbooks.
A: What do you hate doing in your free time?
B: I hate/dislike washing up.
A. Why don't you like it?
B: Because it takes too much time.


Collaborative exercise 4 on page 16


Some exam task role plays on page 16

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Second Period Review

 Second Period Review Comparative Adjectives https://wordwall.net/es/resource/56033648 Sports Vocabulary https://wordwall.net/es/resource/56...